Solomon & Naomi's Page's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I got a really good one for this post......I started out feeding him what the previo…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Sep 7, 2011 to Guilting

41 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

"Hey sorry  it has taken so long to answer but unfortunately the only pictures that o…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Sep 1, 2011 to How long until your puppy gets a "corgi" shape?

22 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

"Solomon has many little cute quirks, but the one that I absolutely love is when he a…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Sep 1, 2011 to What's your Corgi's Cutest Gesture(s)?

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

"I know some people say that dogs don't feel emotion, but I believe corgis do.  He ma…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 31, 2011 to Odd Behavior after Vacation...

13 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"sorry, I didn't read the other posts, glad she found her way home!!!!  Another victo…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 30, 2011 to OH Petfinder adoptable dog

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Solomon & Naomi's Page

"I agree with Teresa there is no end to what they give to us.  We could never repay t…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 23, 2011 to Navy Seals dog stands guard one last time

5 Aug 23, 2011

"OMgoodness ya'll, I can't take this, I read the poem, because I have it on hard copy…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 16, 2011 to saw it somewhere on my corgi.com

22 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

"Hey, here is something that I never thought of but it made perfect sense.  I got Sol…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 13, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"OMG, Sam, that was a little to educational for me!!!  Solomon sometimes does what Wa…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 11, 2011 to My Cardigan gets a little too "excited" in the car, any one have any ideas?

2 Aug 11, 2011

"I can personally write about this, my Solomon came from a breeder and he was used fo…"

Solomon & Naomi's Page replied Aug 11, 2011 to Question...

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Laura Jones

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service