Elizabeth and Indy's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen the kong toys. I tried the ball where you can put treats in it, but Indy d…"

Elizabeth and Indy replied Mar 1, 2013 to 'Task' for Pup

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by ANGELA C LEE

"I'm also working on this with Indy. Right now, we have been going to a large dog par…"

Elizabeth and Indy replied Feb 25, 2013 to When to let your corgi free?

20 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Nancy Chapman

"I hadn't really thought of it that way. It makes complete sense, though. That is wha…"

Elizabeth and Indy replied Nov 7, 2012 to Aggression Over Toys- How to Prevent This and How to React

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth and Indy

"I think I will just take the toys away as you suggested. We haven't had any problems…"

Elizabeth and Indy replied Nov 7, 2012 to Aggression Over Toys- How to Prevent This and How to React

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth and Indy

"I'm having a similar problem. Indy wasn't very loud, but as a trick, we taught him t…"

Elizabeth and Indy replied Nov 4, 2012 to Found her voice?

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Beca and Mishka

"Haha! I think I would be a little confused too! :) "

Elizabeth and Indy replied Oct 16, 2012 to Humane Society- Low Cost Spay and Neuter. Is it safe?

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

"That's good to hear. Thank you! "

Elizabeth and Indy replied Oct 16, 2012 to Humane Society- Low Cost Spay and Neuter. Is it safe?

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

"That's what I was thinking as well. My only concern was if it really was the same th…"

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

"I will definitely check around at different vet offices around town. Thanks for the…"

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

"Thanks for the input. Where we are, the service is for anyone, not just low income.…"

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service