Hieu and Kimi's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Alice - I am glad he finally outgrew the constant biting stage! It is definitely dif…"

Hieu and Kimi replied Jan 13, 2010 to Puppy play or aggresiveness? Advice needed.

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Lol, it is quite funny when they try to get the last word - it is like they are litt…"

Hieu and Kimi replied Jan 13, 2010 to Puppy play or aggresiveness? Advice needed.

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Thanks for the suggestion! I will try this. :)"

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"LOL - that is the first I heard of that - I am glad it worked!"

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Beth, when we use the firm "NO" -she just ignores us like it wasn't even heard and c…"

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Thanks, I will look her up. The yipping/yelping doesn't do anything with Stella, she…"

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"That is the pen we have too, I love it> I like how it can be adjusted. We pretty…"

Hieu and Kimi replied Jan 8, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"A family member comes by 2-3 days a week to let her out. The other days, we use the…"

Hieu and Kimi replied Jan 7, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"When I first got Stella, I took 2 weeks off from work which helped considerably. I k…"

Hieu and Kimi replied Jan 7, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"The pen is a lot bigger than it seems. I have an intermediate sized crate and block…"

Hieu and Kimi replied Jan 6, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service