The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info. I chose Blue Buffalo cause I can get a bigger bag and cheaper o…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to When to switch from puppy to dog formula food

25 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein

"Thanks for information. The only reason I was looking into all the grain-free, high…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to When to switch from puppy to dog formula food

25 Apr 4, 2011

"Yeah, Castor & Pollux website said a minimum of 26% protein while the Dog Food A…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

"Ok, I've decided on Blue Buffalo Basics - Turkey and Potato Recipe. It only has 24%…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

"OMG Why does this have to be so hard. I'm starting to get a headache. All of the foo…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

"Does anyone have any suggestion on how to make transitioning foods work. When I atte…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

"Yeah, the food I'm looking at have high marks, but are also a lot higher in protein…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

"You're right, that's probably what I'll end up doing (giving her a regular treat). T…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to Dog Vitamins

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jane

"Thanks for the reply. I took her to the vet on Friday and her feet are fine. She has…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to Webbed paw pads?

15 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Alexsandra Papoban

"I've already noticed a slight improvement on the limp, so that's good. I read up on…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to After Sleep Limping

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Comanche Flame

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by