Lil' Guinness's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Our breeder has a wonderful sized corgi! She isn't huge. She was the runt of the…"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 10, 2008 to So sad!

7 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by alynne

"You guys have very creative ideas!!"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 6, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"I thought it would be nice too, but the breeder that we are getting our pup from sai…"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 5, 2008 to The "Peticure" has anyone tried it?

40 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Such a cute bee costume! AWESOME!"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 5, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Thanks everyone! I got the info I needed! You were big help!"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 4, 2008 to How often do corgis shed, and what kind of grooming tools do I need?

13 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

"Ok thanks! The Batman idea sounds awesome! They have some really interesting costume…"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 3, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"You guys have cool ideas! I also like those costumes that make them look like hot do…"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 3, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Thanks Nancy and Erica! You guys were big a help! Come and check out my other discus…"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 3, 2008 to How often do corgis shed, and what kind of grooming tools do I need?

13 Sep 5, 2008

"What do you mean Sarah?"

Lil' Guinness replied Sep 3, 2008 to How often do corgis shed, and what kind of grooming tools do I need?

13 Sep 5, 2008

"Thanks Carmen! I will have to check that out! Good info. too!"

13 Sep 5, 2008

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service