Beth's Discussions (4,864)

Discussions Replied To (4724) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, everything is at a standstill right now because the woman who has Becky was ou…"

Beth replied Aug 6, 2009 to Introducing an adult? UPDATED

51 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"Poor Wubba lasted a day in our house. Jack actively tries to tear the cloth off of…"

Beth replied Aug 6, 2009 to Squeaky toys that don't lose their squeak

14 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Aj

"Jack used to grab the leash in his mouth all the time as a puppy, and it took foreve…"

Beth replied Aug 6, 2009 to How is your Corgi on a leash?

37 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Jack loves to eviscerate squeaky toys. Every now and then we buy him a cheapo one, j…"

Beth replied Aug 5, 2009 to Squeaky toys that don't lose their squeak

14 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Aj

"No need to apologize, and I am truly not offended! I just wanted to make clear that…"

Beth replied Aug 5, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Cindi, I don't feed what I feed because it's "all I can afford." If my dog had healt…"

Beth replied Aug 5, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Here's where I'll quibble. :-) Our dogs as we know them did not exist before they we…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Jack is an excellent watch dog. Corgis are actually ranked very high as watch dogs,…"

Beth replied Aug 5, 2009 to guard dogs?

23 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Chelsea and Wyatt

"Maria, Eukanuba is actually considered a high-quality food, and lots of pros use it.…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Personally I am more concerned with people feeding stuff like Beneful, with no actua…"

Beth replied Aug 4, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service