Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn's Discussions (429)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"martingales ARE NOT safe to leave on a dog!!  sorry....... no disrespect meant to yo…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Sep 20, 2011 to Martingale collars? Yea or nay?

27 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I traded my Honda Pilot for an Odyssey because Griffyn is afraid of heights, and he…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied May 21, 2011 to Crazy (REALLY) For Corgis?

57 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Manda and Chloe

"Hi Brian, I did end up having the tooth pulled.  And he came through it like a champ…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Apr 1, 2011 to Griffyn's Broken Tooth!!

12 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

"we purchased a baby pen (cheaper than if you buy one that's made for dogs) when soff…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Apr 1, 2011 to injured corgi ordered to "be still" for 10-14 days -- any tips?

7 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"Love it!!!"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Mar 2, 2011 to Wednesday morning smiler

16 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

"Thanks Nicole.  Maybe you can contact Sunshine Corgi Rescue directly and perhaps arr…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Feb 8, 2011 to A Plea from Sunshine Corgi Rescue (via Florida Corgi Picnic)

10 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

"yep!  and they love them!!  we even stuff their kongs with the frozen green beans as…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Feb 3, 2011 to What are my chances? To get a dog to lose major weight. Update...we will be getting Zip...in June

41 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Carole and Sophie

"Jane, you can be very successful helping this corgi to lose major weight.  This is e…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Feb 2, 2011 to What are my chances? To get a dog to lose major weight. Update...we will be getting Zip...in June

41 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Carole and Sophie

"hmmmm..... we crate trained both Soffie and Griffyn and both were left in another ro…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Jan 26, 2011 to I need a dog psychologist

11 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

"that's great news!!  good luck chippie!! : )"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Jan 18, 2011 to 1.5 year old Female Pembroke needs forever home - Montreal, Canada

9 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service