Christopher's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for the response; unfortunately Teddy Bear lost his battle on Sept 24…"

Christopher replied Oct 16, 2019 to Lymphoma at age 14 - I could use some advice

5 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by Monica Seebode

"That sounds very painful :-(  Hopefully he recovers quickly! Will let you know how…"

Christopher replied Sep 5, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"Oh gosh Linda I am sorry to hear that! No worries at all I didn't expect you to stay…"

Christopher replied Sep 3, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"We are also going to try acupuncture, and booties for outside to see if that helps m…"

Christopher replied Aug 28, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"Thanks, Linda. At the vet, with Teddy being scared and the assistant holding him tig…"

Christopher replied Aug 28, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"Deanna, Thanks for your thoughts...I'm probably guilty here of starting an extraneou…"

Christopher replied Sep 8, 2009 to Need quick help - Lyme and Limping symptoms

17 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Christopher

"At his age, and if it goes away that quickly there's an excellent probability that i…"

Christopher replied Sep 4, 2009 to Limping after taking a rest

17 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Nevaeh's Mommy

"Yes, you are right...I had mentioned the booties to my wife yesterday and she said T…"

Christopher replied Aug 18, 2009 to Need quick help - Lyme and Limping symptoms

17 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Christopher

"Good point, Kathleen. If he goes at all in the other direction, we'll definitely be…"

Christopher replied Aug 18, 2009 to Youngest known age for Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) ?

15 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Butter

"Thanks...good data points. Yup, he loves his water bowl so no problem drinking."

Christopher replied Aug 18, 2009 to Avoiding urinary tract /bladder stones (?)

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Katie Apple

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service