Natalie, Fiona, & Django's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Beth! You are one wise woman, and that's a great point. How interesting to hear a…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 9, 2013 to Temperament, and bonding process with 2nd dog

20 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Natalie, Fiona, & Django

"That's a great point. Thanks Ludi. :)"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 9, 2013 to Temperament, and bonding process with 2nd dog

20 Feb 12, 2013

"Thanks Mai, and I enjoyed looking at the link. Honestly, though, lapdog is not reall…"

20 Feb 12, 2013

"Very wise. Thanks Anna!"

20 Feb 12, 2013

"Aw, your story made me smile, Jen! Helps to know that this may just be normal puppy…"

20 Feb 12, 2013

"Hi Bev. That's a great point, and exactly the kind of experience I was looking for.…"

20 Feb 12, 2013

"Hi Priss. I appreciate your feedback, and was wondering if it might be that it was e…"

20 Feb 12, 2013

"That sounds like a great routine! Thanks for sharing. :) I'll have to try that."

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 8, 2013 to How much water to you give your corgi?

27 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rae

"Are you taking him out on a leash? Or do you have a space he roams free in? I'm pott…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 7, 2013 to How much water to you give your corgi?

27 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rae

"ROTFL! One of the funniest corgi videos I've seen! Love the original pic, too. :)"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 3, 2013 to Sibling Rivalry

13 Feb 3, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by