Abbea and Vivi's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok. I just called the vet for a price to take them in. It would be $45 per kitten in…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jul 22, 2010 to Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Thanks Beth. I understand the risk of rabies of course. They haven't shown any signs…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jul 22, 2010 to Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Also, I wanted to ask if kitten bites can become infected as older cat bites can. On…"

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"I saw those too. Cute! I like them better when they're animated though. But at least…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jun 3, 2010 to Corgi Emoticons?

10 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"These are from another corgi forum site but it should be ok if you use them for pers…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jun 3, 2010 to Corgi Emoticons?

10 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"Thanks! I hope he finds a home too. He looks so sweet. If only he liked other dogs!"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jun 2, 2010 to (ADOPTED) I found a purebred Cardigan Welsh Corgi on Petfinder in Tucson, AZ. Will anyone here want him?

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Gail Sullivan

"It must have been fermented. I used to smell that all the time in my backyard during…"

Abbea and Vivi replied May 29, 2010 to Found the source of stinkiness... and pet hair remover works WONDERS!

3 May 29, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Eww! Haha. Vivi likes to chase bugs on the ground too, especially grasshoppers. It r…"

Abbea and Vivi replied May 26, 2010 to Corgis and roaches

29 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by LaRissa L. Head

"This thread broke my heart because Brian looks so much like my Vivi! I couldn't look…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Apr 14, 2010 to My corgi developed cloudy, blue eye(s)...please help? (Warning: LONG)

74 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"I'm glad things are going well. Is Finn's tongue better? I remember a long time ago,…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Apr 1, 2010 to Moving Advice

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Alice

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by