Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay I know I posted this ages ago but I still haven't gotten my vacuum :)  I have n…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 30, 2012 to Which Dyson?

14 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I'm going to admit that I've switched Shippo's food far too much but now that I have…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 25, 2012 to What food do you guys feed your wonderful corgis?

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"I just got a new puppy last Thursday and I started transitioning the day after, only…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 25, 2012 to What food do you guys feed your wonderful corgis?

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"Also, even if they were housebroken (and even obedience trained) at his/her house, t…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 10, 2012 to Vent: New, older dogs, no apparant training including housebreaking

12 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Marcie

"I am in NW Iowa but I discussed what to do with my boyfriend and have decided to shi…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 8, 2012 to Pembroke breeder in Southeast Missouri

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"I was actually just wondering if the 365 calendar was still being made.  I have two…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 7, 2012 to 365 Calendar

45 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Amanda, Rooster & Hawk

"I just asked her about shipping because my estimated fuel cost according to Mapquest…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 6, 2012 to Pembroke breeder in Southeast Missouri

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"I noticed two new females when I went there just a little bit ago but no Mimi.  I wo…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 5, 2012 to Pembroke breeder in Southeast Missouri

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"I hope so.  Her mom has a lot of Larklain so I'm hoping for the mellowness from that…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 5, 2012 to Pembroke breeder in Southeast Missouri

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"Yeah that age is fine, was just making sure she was reminded how old they were ;)  A…"

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service