Melinda (Penny's Mom)'s Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep...she will stop growing...but she will never grow up...sorry!"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied May 24, 2011 to When is a corgi pup no longer a "puppy"?

22 May 31, 2011
Reply by Kerry Stewart

"Penny has just started chewing on her nails...she chews on the front ones...it's a v…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Apr 14, 2011 to Any corgis out there chew their nails?

17 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Chris West

"She has been wearing this same collar for a long time.  I wondered if it got somethi…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Apr 6, 2011 to Scabs on Penny's neck under her collar

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"The scabs on Penny's neck are smaller and darker (look more like dried blood) and th…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Apr 6, 2011 to Scabs on Penny's neck under her collar

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I just have a cheap plastic kids wading pool for Penny and she loves it.  I have had…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Mar 30, 2011 to Best kiddie pool for a corgi?

31 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by yvonne reames

"Penny HATES the vacuum cleaner, the swiffer, the shark, the lawn mower, the weed wac…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Mar 30, 2011 to The Vacuum Cleaner!

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Lisa B

"I think about you everyday and hope that she is found.  I have a friend that lives o…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Feb 17, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"When I was a little girl my mom used to call me Princess Melinda Kay of the Milky Wa…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Feb 8, 2011 to Registered Names?

101 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Marion and Vern

"Penny is almost 2 (in March) and the same thing has happened with her but with #2. …"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Jan 18, 2011 to Sudden onset: Murphy forgetting he should pee outside...

8 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Sondra

"Penny burps quite often after eating and/or drinking...and it cracks me up too...qui…"

Melinda (Penny's Mom) replied Oct 29, 2010 to A Gassy Puppy

9 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Alison Prasavath

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by