Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)'s Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Kira!!sorry that you had to say was in your reply.so sorry for your loss.When I…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 10, 2010 to Scottie/Corgi Mix?

38 May 11, 2015
Reply by Samantha

"thanx guys for letting us know which pic was the pic of the day."

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 6, 2010 to We get picture of the day,but can't see which one!!

5 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

"yep,Corgis are a real people magnet.We strayed from the breed for 15 years-had 2 res…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied May 22, 2010 to Are your Corgi's 'famous'?? Does this ever happen to you? :)

53 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"My Hubby swears I've become a furminator fanatic!!He congratulates Me now everytime…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied May 22, 2010 to Grooming

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Tegan, Carol & John

"All our corgis have done the reverse sneeze also.We found that if You cover their ey…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied May 22, 2010 to Odd huffing sound?

18 May 31, 2010
Reply by Sherry Kiley Oden

"Our pup Merlin is a real growler also.when he was 3 months old and still tiny,we cou…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied May 22, 2010 to Is excessive growling during play in my 9 week old male PWC something to worry about?

8 May 24, 2010
Reply by Avyon

"Beth,the comment of the dogs slowing down on walks on the way home really made Me ch…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied May 16, 2010 to How does a dog's memory work?

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jeremy, Ashley, and Addy-Bell

"Our boy Merlin is also a water baby.We thought the black in his tri color was part l…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Apr 23, 2010 to 11 months - Adult? Enough Food? Drinking from dog park pounds and lakes...

17 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Chris West

"I saw this post about wood chips and almost fell off of the computer chair!!Both of…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Apr 23, 2010 to Eating Wood Chips

8 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Nicola Porter

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by