Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)'s Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanx for a truly uplifting story!So glad Sunny is home and safe.Poor little paws :(."

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jul 20, 2012 to Faith in humanity restored!

18 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by LA Stewart

"We were on TOTW salmon,but switched to Kirland's Wilderness Salmon and sweet Potato…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jul 10, 2012 to Dog Food Suggestions

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Lol,Corgeek :)!We were away from the corgi breed for 15 years,so I took that test as…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jul 10, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"You couldn't have said it any better.We also have a more aloof girl and a lover boy.…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jul 6, 2012 to My Corgi shows me NO affection AT ALL!!!!

21 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

"Poor baby almost looks feral.So hope someone can get thru to her,poor baby.All the p…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 27, 2012 to ADOPTABLE /AVAILABLE

6 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Kipper Bugg

"Love the doggie sweater idea :).Thought about having their fur worsted and woven int…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 20, 2012 to Uses for Corgi fur.

10 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Lora and Tobi

"Both of Our female corgis over the years have had a shuffling noise on hardwood floo…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 14, 2012 to Knuckle-dragging....on front feet?

14 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Beca and Mishka

"After posting on My FB page,I got a message that it may carry malware!Be careful,cor…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 10, 2012 to Tri-Color Adult Male Corgi in Hermiston, Oregon

5 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Liu

"Posted to My FB have friends up in Oregon who are pup lovers.Hope he finds a forever…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 10, 2012 to Tri-Color Adult Male Corgi in Hermiston, Oregon

5 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Liu

"So glad to see there are still happy times in Yours and Sparty's lives.Just know all…"

Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups) replied Jun 8, 2012 to Sparty's cancer

26 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by