Lauren Rae & Fauna's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"All the corgis and shepherds in my family can be quiet stubborn, because they're sma…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 26, 2013 to Are they all this stubborn?

34 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"I've started calling these cute mixes I see in Southern Louisiana "farm dog specials…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 26, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Lauren Rae & Fauna

"Yeah!  That is Cane's park.  We just met that corgi and Fauna loved him.  Can't reme…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 26, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013

"Nick came from what many people considered a reputable breeder in Ohio.  Dakota came…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 22, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013

"From my personal experience with Aussies and my brother's full-breed corgi, I'd take…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 22, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013

"Elk antlers saved a lot of my furniture and shoes.  Fauna likes the whole antlers an…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 20, 2013 to 7 Week old Chewing

27 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Heather & Ellie

"Her front legs display the dwarf trait for sure.  This article is pretty interesting…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 18, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013

"All my family's Aussies do the legs out thing too!  My boyfriend thought there was s…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 17, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013

"I was wondering if that was possible with dogs.  I've heard it's not uncommon with c…"

Lauren Rae & Fauna replied Feb 17, 2013 to Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

32 Feb 26, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service