Ralphie & Sue's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"haha love this thread!  i've always wondered if there were others out there.  :) my…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Oct 25, 2011 to Is this normal?

29 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Donna and Lilly

"Thanks Sam, appreciate the tips. I have read the FAQs more than once and will try to…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Oct 7, 2011 to Help! My 7 mth old pup keeps peeing the couch!

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Ralphie & Sue

"Thanks Beth! Yes, I think I will keep him off the couch until he's a little older. I…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Oct 7, 2011 to Help! My 7 mth old pup keeps peeing the couch!

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Ralphie & Sue

"HI Mark,  Thanks for the response.  Yeah, true. I've heard both sides.  I try not to…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Oct 6, 2011 to Help! My 7 mth old pup keeps peeing the couch!

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Ralphie & Sue

"How long have you had your corgi for?   My corgi Ralphie is turning 7 months next we…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Sep 29, 2011 to Very calm Corgi puppy, is this normal?

15 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Emily & Cooper

"Boo I hate it when that happens.  Haha thanks for the links.  That corgi demolition…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Sep 24, 2011 to Anyone else's Corgi eat paper, tissue paper, etc???

29 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"hahah darn!  Was hoping for a magical solution. No magical teething toy he'd prefer…"

Ralphie & Sue replied Sep 24, 2011 to Anyone else's Corgi eat paper, tissue paper, etc???

29 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service