Tomahawk and Fences's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"That is what it is exactly! It worries me because our pitbull has already retaliated…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Jun 27, 2012 to Tomahawk the Enforcer

43 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Roger/Laurie

"I sure do hope Frosty feels better soon. When Tomahawk gets diarrhea ( he has it tod…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Jun 24, 2012 to Sick Frosty - Pooping & STINKY STINKY GAS

25 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Maddie, Sam, and Ruby

"Tomahawk will happily eat any vegetable you give him. If I have the time, I like mak…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Jun 8, 2012 to Fruits and veggies?

23 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Teresa

"Tomahawk does this every morning as well. I always figured he was just stretching si…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied May 28, 2012 to Arching his back?

9 May 28, 2012
Reply by Marah and Thomas Baker

"Tomahawk loves hanging out with the big dogs. I just have to watch him because he te…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Apr 30, 2012 to Corgi and the dog park: big dogs or little ones?

22 May 1, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

"I feed him a cup of kibble every day to balance out the treats I give him while I te…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Apr 28, 2012 to Early signs of Hips Dysplasia or am I just being paranoid?

6 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

"That's exactly how he is! When I first got him, I was in awe by the way he ran. I ha…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Apr 28, 2012 to Early signs of Hips Dysplasia or am I just being paranoid?

6 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

"I give Tomahawk alone time with some of his favorite toys in the living room while I…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Apr 26, 2012 to How our corgis talk to us

17 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Becky, Sebastian and others

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by