Spencer (and his parents)'s Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"after constant searching we are using a simple harness and leash from petco. because…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 20, 2009 to IS THERE A GOOD LEASH FOR CORGIS?

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"bissell cleanview II after over 6 weeks of research my boyfriend decided that what…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 20, 2009 to durable vacuum cleaner recommendation (and relatively inexpensive)?

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"it's also natural for puppies to pee when they are excited. the best thing to do is…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 20, 2009 to why does he pee when excited suddenly?

5 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"he sounds like he's just fine. we feed our 7 month old 1.5 cups a day. he's big for…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 20, 2009 to Am I Feeding Him Enough?

6 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Spencer (and his parents)

"ha! we've gone through some of the same things. I've misplaced spencer a few times.…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 20, 2009 to Have you ever "misplaced" your corgi?

51 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"the first thing i would do is get a fecal test done for parasites, mainly giardia. p…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 11, 2009 to Puppy poo issues =[

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

"update: so friday we put him back in the crate when we were at work. his deddy came…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 11, 2009 to Destructo Corgi

14 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Alex

"With new puppies they just need the get used to the new space and being alone. The h…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 11, 2009 to New to the Corgi - Whining and Crates and Housebreaking

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"right now he's sectioned off to the living room and dining room. he has plenty of ch…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 10, 2009 to Destructo Corgi

14 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Alex

"That's pretty close to us. I work on 18th and Broadway. Our favorite dog park is th…"

Spencer (and his parents) replied Apr 8, 2009 to WE ARE MOVING TO SANTA MONICA CALIFORNIA AND NEED A CORGI VET

5 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Spencer (and his parents)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service