All Discussions Tagged 'Behavior' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aggressive Corgi Puppy

So here's the deal, Pickles is now 11 months old (PWC), and spoiled rotten.  When we got him from the breeder he was the biggest in his lit…

Started by Sean & Mal

25 May 12, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Please give me information on corgi behavior

I have been wondering about Angie's behavior lately. Being my first dog I chose a corgi. I wanted to do everything with her although it see…

Started by Sidney and Angie

11 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Sidney and Angie

Rowdy having a behavioral issue...

Hi all,  It's been many moons since I've been on the site, but I need some advice!  The night before last, I got a touch of food poisoning…

Started by Kayla Rae and Rowdy

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Need some help!!

So Solomon is 4 years old, way past the puppy stage.  I had suspected that he was doing this but I saw proof this morning.  I was taking a…

Started by Solomon & Naomi's Page

13 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

Just nipping me!

Hello everyone! I have a question about my baby girl Izzy! She's 12 weeks now and is riot of energy if you know what I mean. Anyways it see…

Started by Balaji Uma

1 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Chris West

New Puppy with an existing Corgi

Well we finally picked up Dozer (9 weeks) today!  He is adorable!  However, we know that there will be some "sorting out" time between him…

Started by Zach and Lisa

8 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Zach and Lisa

Herd Trials

So my friend who owns two corgs and I just signed up for herd testing in October. It'll be the first time we throw the kids in a pen with s…

Started by Avyon

7 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Spencer (and his parents)

Odd behavior after being spayed...

Two days ago Eowyn got spayed. I was wondering, will it hopefully remove her hiding behavior and moodiness and if so, how long does it usua…

Started by CaptainCorgi

6 May 27, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

Potty Trained Puppy - Odd Behavior?

Hello! Well, Kahlua is 15 weeks now, and for the past two to three weeks she has been doing SO well at going to the door when she needs to…

Started by Kahlua & Tiffany

6 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Kahlua & Tiffany

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by