All Discussions Tagged 'Corgi' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large Corgi surrender to Ottumwa, IA

I jsut received this post form a Rescue I support: Please read and help if you can! Hi there, We have a large number of Pembroke Welsh Cor…

Started by Tiffani

9 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Cat & Casey

Looking for a Corgi Pup from a local breeder in Singapore

I am looking for a local breeder in Singapore who has any Pembroke Corgis for sale. I am very keen to own a Corgi. If anyone knows of anyo…

Started by LIN

0 Sep 15, 2008

PUPPIES are here!

So last Thursday 5/1/08 @ 5:45 we come home from work to find Chloe acting all funny. She kept trying to hide in her house and under the be…

Started by Alfredo

19 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Erica

Odd behavior after being spayed...

Two days ago Eowyn got spayed. I was wondering, will it hopefully remove her hiding behavior and moodiness and if so, how long does it usua…

Started by CaptainCorgi

6 May 27, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

Toy Success

thanks for all those who helped scout find a toy that would keep him occupied! apparantly he loves yogurt... so once in awhile i make him f…

Started by Arang&Mark

3 May 16, 2008
Reply by Arang&Mark

Lost of Interest In Food

Eowyn has recently lost interest in her food. She was never crazy for 'Dog food', only the first two days when having her. When she was 12…

Started by CaptainCorgi

37 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Mochi The Corgi

Several Corgi Question, in need of answers. Jacksonville FL.

I just selected my ideal Corgi, a young red/white male still sitting at the breeder until 8 weeks of age. I like to think he is as excited…

Started by James

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by James

Corgi books and art

I live in Orlando, and I attended MegaCon yesterday...a comic and toy convention. While looking around at everything, I stumbled across a b…

Started by jacquie

0 Mar 9, 2008

New Member Has Request :)

Just had a very nice comment from Sam about my artwork on the Art Helping Animals blog (thanks Sam!). He suggested that if I needed more C…

Started by Tanya Amberson

5 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Tanya Amberson

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by