All Discussions Tagged 'DM' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gwynnie, 4/8/2003 -- 4/1/2017 alpinist extraordinaire

23rd Most Influential Corgi of 2012 on Buzzfeed (they showed her photo on Mt. Hinman). First ascent of Fortress Mt., 8750', by a Pembroke W…

Started by John Wolff

13 May 3, 2017
Reply by Stephanie

A tribute to Lou Gehrig

The gracious words of Lou Gehrig's July 4, 1939 farewell address in Yankee Stadium offer timeless inspiration to anyone facing adversity. …

Started by John Wolff

4 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Linda

How to make plastic claw caps for dogs

How to make plastic caps for dog claws. Dogs sometimes form a habit of letting their claws scrape the ground as they swing their foot forwa…

Started by John Wolff

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by John Wolff

Maddie's Wheels-- Now With Photos!!

Maddie's wheels arrived about 10 days ago.   We ordered her cart from Doggon' Wheels and have been very impressed with the quality and ease…

Started by Beth

19 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

Just ordered Maddie's wheel chair

I've not updated for some time on Maddie. By early summer she was hardly walking and we took her to a rehab vet for a cart fitting.  The v…

Started by Beth

11 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Linda

What to do when a corgi loses a partner...? A sad topic, but maybe important.

When a dog dies, is it advisable for its partner(s) to witness the death and/or its body? A recent (sad) photo essay in Harper's magazine…

Started by John Wolff

12 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

We think Maddie might have DM Update 3/22

Update 3/22 after vet visit. Well, through no fault of the vets we know no more now than we did before.  Madison has so much going on.  Sh…

Started by Beth

36 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Beth

Degenerative Myelopathy research: you can participate even if your dog does NOT have DM.

3/19/14   I just emailed Dr. Joan Coates at U. of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine, whose lab published the main DM paper.  They are…

Started by John Wolff

0 Mar 21, 2014

The DM Fear

I have meaning to do a blog update as everything has been dreamy and wonderful over here in puppy land. Unfortunately, I only get around to…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

12 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Beth

Ongoing Degenerative Myelopathy Research: The genetic picture grows more complex

Periodically, I check on the progress of research on DM, since it has such bearing on our beloved Corgis, especially Pems.    The summary…

Started by Beth

11 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by