All Discussions Tagged 'Food' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Too much protein in food for Puppy?

Hi All! I'm new and I finally decided to post something since I can't seem to find the right answer/advice anywhere. I just got my puppy 2…

Started by Quynh

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Quynh

Corgi Not Eating or Drinking

Since the vets shots and such Jazmin is not being as...well Corgi as she was. She is now crated when I'm not home and this limits the mess…

Started by Don

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Don

Doggy Treats and Food!

So I finally found my little pup and will be coming home to me in the next 3 - 4 weeks! I've been doing a lot of research of what food to f…

Started by Balaji Uma

23 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Joanne Koppenaal

Picky Eater

Kirbs is 6 months old now and it's like pulling teeth to get her to eat her food! We feed her Iams Puppy. We have to add chicken bites and…

Started by Jeni Martin

13 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Jeni Martin

My Puppy Won't Eat!

Hi!I have him on Castor & Pullox's Natural Ultramix puppy food.  I combined his old food with the new food for about 9 days - until I r…

Started by Rachel & Baxter

11 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Help! Food issues!

Guys, I need your help. I've been feeding Mousse "earthblend" dog food for the past two years and was just told by a friend that the dog fo…

Started by Lisa and Mousse

25 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by shelby geisler

Please help. (Food aggression)

Kipper has food aggression, he is stiff when he eats and scans the area while he eats. Also he eats as fast as he can. When my cats come ne…

Started by Marie Ploof

13 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

When & what for senior dog?

Dee Dee just turned 9 years old yesterday. Happy for 9 years we have had so far, but sad to see sings of aging. :( Now that she is getting…

Started by Alex

2 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

New food...

So last week Josh went out and got a few sample packs of new food, taste tested them with the dogs, and then purchased a ginormous bag of t…

Started by CassieD44

6 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Christiane

Bad bowel movements

I've had Mei on California Natural for over a year now with no problems, unless someone slips her human food. I recently moved home for the…

Started by mikonami

4 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by