All Discussions Tagged 'Travel' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying with my Corgi and keeping her BUSY

My corgi, Luna is a super traveler, I mean that.  She has been rock climbing and done repels.  She loves kayaking, and surfing.  She does i…

Started by Lael Pascual

5 May 29, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Traveling, Need Advice

I have the opportunity to go to China, and I have decided to accept it. I'll be gone for 3 weeks in July. I'm 18 (I'll be 19 this May)  and…

Started by Charlee & Ally

4 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Charlee & Ally

Help! What's the safest way to transport my Corgi?!

My boyfriend and I are moving from South Carolina back to his hometown in California.While this is a very big move for us, my biggest conce…

Started by Kaitlyn & Chase

12 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

My Corgi Hates Car Rides!

I've talked to a lot of my friends who have dogs (not necessarily corgis) and they all say their dogs love car rides but my 3 month old cor…

Started by Dora & Rocky

14 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Dora & Rocky

Road trip stops

Our 14 hour road trip to Florida is next week. I'm getting excited! We've been taking Kirbs out in the car more to make sure she's used to…

Started by Jeni Martin

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

Travelin' with my Corgi puppy!

Hey Guys! My mom informed me tonight that at thanksgiving we are doing the 6 hour drive to Mass. to see my aunt for the holiday! Harlequin…

Started by Caitlin

12 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Traveling with your dogs.

Has anyone heard of this?   Warning to all show people and people traveling through the states of Georgia, North Carolina and S Carolina. T…

Started by Lynne Cerny

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Casey

Have you flown on an airplane with your Corgi?

I'm traveling towards the end of the year and my fluffy Corgi will be almost a year old when we take the trip. At 14 weeks, he's weighing 1…

Started by YogiMama

13 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Alex

Airline Travel with 10 month old

I might have to take Nutmeg up to Chicago in a few weeks, and was wondering what everyone's thoughts or experiences with plane travel has b…

Started by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by