All Discussions Tagged 'allergies' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vet wants to give Roxi steroids!

So we took Roxi in because after checking her for fleas.. washing her.. cutting off all snacks to her.. washing her bed.. giving her some h…

Started by Avyon

31 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Trying some new allergy products...any input???

So, to make a long story short, my corgi Daxter has had some pretty annoying allergy symptoms for most of his life. He gets super itchy and…

Started by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

Teary/Goopy Eyes

My corgi Brian has always had teary eyes since I got him, which tended to be off and on (especially depending on present allergens). Howeve…

Started by Brian Ambrosius

18 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Aj

Shibas allergies(update)

hey everyone. thanks for the comments so far. i'm reading all of them. sorry if i dont reply. today i was planning on taking shiba to a de…

Started by Goat

18 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Sarah, Sadie & Dexter

Scratching...everywhere! Should I be worried?

Lately Dax has been scratching a lot. I've checked and checked for fleas and found nothing, and I'm pretty sure he's allergic to them becau…

Started by Amanda

10 May 30, 2009
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Do dogs get colds? Is it allergies? Something worse?

My vet is closed so I cannot contact them right now, so I have a question.. This past week Gibson has been sneezing a lot and the past two…

Started by Kelly

11 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by DR, Nala & Simon

Watery eye?

I've noticed over the past couple days that Dax's right eye is watering a lot more than usual. There's no color to it so I'm pretty sure it…

Started by Amanda

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

My sneezy, itchy corgi - what gives?

Hi everyone. So lately I've noticed some issues with Stanley and I'm wondering if it could be allergies. He's been doing this weird snortin…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

mosquito bites

The move has gone very well and we are all settled in our home finally. Roxi however is still settling and getting used to the new sounds/…

Started by Avyon

9 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Corey & Holly's Mom

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by