All Discussions Tagged 'anxiety' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fortie follows me everywhere...I know he's a Corgi, however...

Hi all Our Corgi, Fortie, is almost three years old now. We recently moved from an apartment in the city to a country house with a huge gar…

Started by Bea S

4 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Corgi and Baby - Not a great mix?

Hello,  It's been a while since my last post, but I was hoping to get some suggestions and support from this great crew.  10 months ago, we…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

6 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgi anxiety around our 2 year old

It's been such a long time since I've posted here! Our 6 year old corgi, Flash, has been extremely anxious ever since we had our son, who i…

Started by Heather

4 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

Bad Anxiety..help!

So, our corgi Bella has always been very protective over our home and everyone in it, barking whenever the doorbell rings and when she hear…

Started by Madeline and Bella

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Holly

New Corgi Owner - Separation anxiety during the day?

Hey guys, need a little advice here.  I'm Caitlin. I have a 14 week old Corgi, named Jake. I'll be as brief as possible (considering I've w…

Started by Caitlin, Jake, and Bear

2 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Anxiety Wrap...what size?

Cody stresses terribly when I leave for work. I thought I might give the "anxiety wrap" a try. I was wondering if anyone else has had succe…

Started by Cody

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Lucinda Marie Ludwig

Little Sophie acting strangely but still eating...Any ideas?

I spent all day with Sophie yesterday and she was joyful and loud as usual she ate, went to the bathroom, etc. Around 11:30 my roommate ca…

Started by Meghann & Sophie

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Brittani

Calming Face Wrap

I was looking for a way to cut down on Perky's seperation anxiety barking and whining, and I found The Anxiety Wrap and the Thundershirt. I…

Started by Whitney

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Lucinda Marie Ludwig

4th of July Blues...

Well, the fireworks/firecrackers have already been going off randomly for over a week now and Chewey is spending a lot of time under the be…

Started by Diane

9 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Diane

Acepromazine 25 mg.... UPDATED

Anyone have any experience with this anxiety drug? We are thinking of using this for Lance when we have my daughters graduation party at t…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

22 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by