All Discussions Tagged 'ball' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help teaching "Fetch": ball retrieval to my hand.

Al is superb at Fetch, but will not put the ball into my hand.  He either drops it so it rolls right to me, or else drops it in my lap, or…

Started by John Wolff

21 May 10, 2016
Reply by Carol

foxes are just corgis with legs and tails

Started by John Wolff

5 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Lemmy Winks

What to do in an emergency - choking

i just found out yesterday that a dog that i saw regularly at our local park, sadly passed away because he choked on his ball. it was a fr…

Started by chocky

11 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by chocky

Best ball for a corgi?

Al & Gwynnie's Experts' Ball Review.  Rather technical, sorry.  Posted in "Corgi Health" because exercise is critical.    Purchased at…

Started by John Wolff

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

Corgi proof?

This orbee-tuff ball by plantdog.com has survived my super chewer! http://www.planetdog.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ORBEE DIAMOND PLATE…

Started by Cody

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Cody

The Boomer Ball

We searched high and low for a ball that Soffie and Griffyn could not tear up! Griffyn lives to herd a ball. We came upon this company that…

Started by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by donna g

My dog loves playing catch.......But once she takes the ball she doesnt give it back!! HELP!

Suki absolutely loves playing catch/ fetch with a tennis ball but she never gives the ball back once she fetches/ catches it so the game en…

Started by Becky

11 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Becky

Treat dispensing balls?

I have been reading a lot about the benefits of these nifty little treat dispensing balls like the Buster Cube, etc. Do you have one that s…

Started by Bridget

6 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by K Hartshorn

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by