All Discussions Tagged 'barking' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barking

Can anyone offer any suggestions for barking?  When Foxy is at obedience class she is constantly barking if the instructor is talking and w…

Started by Becky Focht

7 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Beth

Is it the right furfriend for me?

Hello! My name is Caitlin. I am looking into getting myself a furfriend in May and and am deep in the dog research but keep finding myself…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

25 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

People training help needed.

I had wanted a corgi for a number of years.  My sis has a mix and she is the best dog in the world.  I finally got the chance in Dec. 2010.…

Started by lisa earnest

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by lisa earnest

Calming Face Wrap

I was looking for a way to cut down on Perky's seperation anxiety barking and whining, and I found The Anxiety Wrap and the Thundershirt. I…

Started by Whitney

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Lucinda Marie Ludwig

Alert-barking at thunderstorms?

This is Jack when there's a thunder storm: Which is nice at two in the morning.... Ok, until Jack was 2 he ignored thunderstorms.   But…

Started by Beth

4 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

Barking and biting when bored?

Kobe's 5 months now, I want him to get used to being outside of his cage so when he gets older he won't need it but whenever I let him out,…

Started by Valerie Chan

11 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Barking At Other Dogs

Wyatt took his first trip to the dog park (small dog area) yesterday, and he did so well that we revisited it again today. He's very sweet…

Started by Chelsea and Wyatt

5 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Chelsea and Wyatt

Barking All of a Sudden

Up until about a week ago, we really haven't had any issues with Wyatt barking. Occasionally, Wyatt would bark a single bark at his toys wh…

Started by Chelsea and Wyatt

0 Jan 18, 2012

To Leave Inside?

I was thinking that it might be time to give the corgis access to the inside world during the day when I am at my internship and school.  T…

Started by Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!)

18 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Lou (older dog) is tattling on Boris!!!!

Hey guys!! I was wondering if anyone had come across this situation with their pups..........   Boris is our new one, he just turned 4 mont…

Started by DudeWheresMyCorgi

13 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by