All Discussions Tagged 'barking' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips to reduce barking?

We have a 9-month old Sable named Radar. He has recently taken to barking for no apparent reason. It just so happens  that this normally oc…

Started by Lynn Summers

2 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Lynn Summers

Corgi Barking... A LOT!

I really need some help here! I have read that some people's dogs are less aggressive after being neutered while others say their dog's agg…

Started by Dora & Rocky

5 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jane

Barking/Growling Corgi - Any insight would be great

Hi All -   Dexter has been displaying a few behaviors lately that I am concerned about. Whenever he hears a noise or he sees someone while…

Started by Jess, Taryn and Dexter

6 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jess, Taryn and Dexter

Barking - Moving to an Apt and need them to quite down

So I’m in a bit of a pickle. I will be moving to an apartment soon and can’t have raving barking monsters in it… I assume. I have a almost…

Started by Marius

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Laura, Harley and Bruce

Barking While Herding a Push n Play Ball

I just bought my corgi a Jolly Push n Play Herding Ball. She absolutely loves herding the ball and has a great time pushing it with her nos…

Started by Rebecca and Dan

7 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

The Constant Backyard Barker

Hi Everyone!! I've read most of the other discussions regarding barky corgis and there are many wonderful suggestions. I'm starting to try…

Started by Penny <3

13 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Tori

Trouble with food possessiveness

I have a super adorable 12-week old Cardigan Corgi named Stanley who gets spoiled to no end. He's an only puppy in a doting family of my hu…

Started by Natalie & Stanley

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Beth

Will neutering help with my puppy's aggressive behavior?

Our 6 month old is getting kinda "wild", he's been on the aggressive side and has started to growl and even snapped at us when he feels lik…

Started by Ree, Erica & Mr. Belvedere

23 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

Barking at the neighbor's dogs

So my pem Einstein has had a recent obsession with barking at the dogs on the other side of the backyard fence. This started about a month…

Started by Sara Carriveau

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mickey Kalish

a catalogue of corgi noises?

I'm hoping folks will add to my catalogue of corgi noises:   * excited bark, high pitched sort of ear splitting! * low tone whuff * yelp wh…

Started by Vee Luther

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by David

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by