All Discussions Tagged 'behavior' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training help, Corgi throwing his weight around

My Finnegan just turned two and is just shy of 35 pounds. My Carly will soon turn three and is just over 22 pounds. They love playing ball…

Started by Tess, Carly and Finnegan

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Tess, Carly and Finnegan

Astrology signs...what are you?

Just curious if certain signs are more apt to own a corgi! I am an Aries. Astrology Aries March 21 - April 19 Aries Strength Keywords: - In…

Started by Jane Christensen

61 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Where to start with Training!!!

This is my first Corgi puppy to train on my own. ekk! He is pretty laid back and well behaved but he has the attitude of not listening, li…

Started by Carrie

16 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by rae

Noise frenzied panic!

My female corgi, Roxi, is a 6 year old rescue.  I've had her for over a year and while some behaviors have been moderated (with the help of…

Started by lisa earnest

1 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

How do you discipline your Corgi

Do you put them in time out/tap on the nose/squirt bottle/ignore them/Stern "NO!" ?

Started by Sebastian

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Brooke Busteed

Food & Toy aggression towards other animals

For the most part, my Rex is good with other animals. He will play with cats and dogs, I can take him on walks with other dogs, etc. Howeve…

Started by Emily Trupiano

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Lemmy Winks

Weird behavior?

Today I brought home three beef tracheas, one for each of my three dogs. The two senior dogs weren't interested, so within a short amount o…

Started by Geri & Sidney

8 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Kaitlyn & Chase

Strange change in bedtime behavior

I'm hoping someone can offer me some insight into what might be going through Jack's furry little head.  Jack is, as I've mentioned, perha…

Started by Beth

10 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

New and bad behavior at vet

Took Merlin to vet for 1 yr old heartworm blood test and nail trim. He has been for numerous visits for other things and has not been probl…

Started by k g read

11 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

My little girl's losing clumps of hair and the dog-sitter says it's stress. What do I do?

Today my dog-walker/sitter (who's a great woman, very patient and kind to dogs) told me that one of my corgis is losing clumps of hair and…

Started by NJohnson

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by NJohnson

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by