All Discussions Tagged 'biting' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feisty or Aggressive? Darling puppy has a biting side!

This is my first post on any forum so hopefully I've done this correctly!    Background info:  Walden is a 14 week old, male tri-color Pemb…

Started by Anna Eerola

1 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Chris West

Discipline Help!

My corgi is 6 months old now and I really need some help with disciplining her correctly. Every where that I've read stated that it's norma…

Started by Jennifer Cornacchia

10 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

Murphy scratching his back leg until he yelps - ideas?

Maybe I'm making too much out of nothing, but it seems strange enough where something might be wrong.  So, I'm hopeful someone here may hav…

Started by Jessica

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Renee Kovacs

Nipping

My corgie is 15 weeks and the nipping has started. Any thoughts or suggestions would be nice. I currently tell her "no" when she nips me, b…

Started by Lisa Weekley

7 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Krissy C.

Sudden agression in 3 year old Rescue Corgi

Hello everyone!  And thanks in advance.   To preface we have never had any problems with Tuesday and nipping/biting.  She just wasn't that…

Started by C. M. Wood

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by C. M. Wood

Puppy is AGRESSIVE

I am at the end of my rope.I have had dogs before, but no puppy of mine has ever been so deliberately disobedient and aggressive.He will ru…

Started by Libby

22 May 19, 2010
Reply by Tammey & Caven

Itchy Leg?

A few days ago we noticed Olive nibbling on her right hind quarters... it was something she hadn't done before, but she only did it once an…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

10 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Fear Biting

I am in need of advice. I have a 7 1/2 month old tri-colored male pup (Ziggy) who has not had the same intensitiy of training as his older…

Started by Bill, Sharon, Zoe and Ziggy

6 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Bill, Sharon, Zoe and Ziggy

Another Flea Question

I know there are a ton of discussions on fleas out there, but I can't seem to find an answer for my problem. I don't know much about dogs,…

Started by C. M. Wood

7 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by C. M. Wood

Biting in Bed - UPDATED

Bear is a crate trained dog. He goes in his crate at 6:30am and is out about 4pm each day. He used to sleep in his crate at night also and…

Started by Stephanie

23 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by