All Discussions Tagged 'chewing' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sudden Misbehavior?

So Winston is around 8 months old now. So far, he has been super easy-going as far as training him to be a "good dog" inside the house. His…

Started by Tori

10 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Parker

Behavioral Advice; how to curb digging??

Ollie has recently begun digging... both a bit of the carpet (just by the door as if he's trying to escape) and at the dog park, where he'l…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

Eating in Bed

Or rather, eating THE bed.Hi all, I'm Jo and my Fiance, Ken, and I have two cardis. Ripley is 13 months old now and her mother, Emma, is 5…

Started by Joanna Jahn

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Heather and Ella

Separation Anxiety

So I've had my Corgi Lilly since she was a pup (she'll be 5 in November) and our living arrangements have changed a lot over the years. I c…

Started by Sarah

7 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Safe to Chew

Enzo loves to chew. We've come to accept that he is just going to be a life long chewer.  We used to get him bully sticks but now he finish…

Started by Enzo E

16 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Carrie Ritter

Toys!

Holy moly, Olive chews through dang near every toy we buy her!  Doesn't seem to matter how much it costs, what it's made of, which end of t…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

33 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Finn chews on bark

We have flower beds all around the outside of our house, and we've put down weed-reducing fabric and bark. Finn's favorite thing in the wor…

Started by Misti, Guinness and Finnegan

12 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Molly and Isabella

What's Gotten Into Him?

It's been a while since I've spent much time on here since we've been living with the in-laws, waiting to be able to move into our new hous…

Started by Alice

14 May 12, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Chewing problems

What is the best way to stop my corgi from chewing up the wooden trim and wood panels in my home? Lily has chewed on every corner downstair…

Started by Emily & Lily

13 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Potus

Tasmanian Devil

I checked a few pages of this thread, but didn't find a case exactly like mine. Zero is almost 6 months old now and LOVES tearing things up…

Started by Johnny and Zero

7 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by