All Discussions Tagged 'chewing' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holding the bone?

Anyone else have a dog that insists you do this? Atlas always wants to either have the bone in between my feet or he wants me to hold it wh…

Started by Ross

7 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Johnny and Zero

Safe treats in the crate

I would really rather supervise Jasper when he's chewing on stuff, but I feel bad when he's in his crate for a few hours with nothing to do…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

5 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

Carpet Chewing on accident?

My pup chews the carpet, but only when he is chewing a toy and he does not do it on purpose. But he accidentally gets some carpet fibers wh…

Started by James

7 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Stephen

Corgis are destructive chewers, aren't they? Any recommendations on indestructible rawhides/toys?

Kyoshi never ceases to amaze me with his chewing. It used to take him a few days to a week to finish a rawhide. Now, he can finish one in 3…

Started by KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai

8 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by bunni, stef & jason

How to get things out of his mouth?

Risa, 12 weeks now, hoovers the ground when on a walk with me. He's trying to taste nearly everything. The most annoying are cigarette-ends…

Started by wendulik

10 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by cr4zym4n

New chewing behaviour - advice please?

Hello, everyone! Our Pembroke, Ein, is 16 months old and is a really great dog. He's been through puppy class and is responsive, attentive…

Started by Jess A.

7 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Nancy, Curtis and Triley

Mabye a Tick I have no idea? Or Fleas?

Cheez-it has some straggling fleas, he is on advantage and has been biting behind his legs the last 3 days. I checked him but it is really…

Started by James

24 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Cindi

What is the one thing your Corgi does that makes you very angry!

Cheez-it has a thing for tree-roots. There is a single tree in our normal potty-spot that has roots exposed above ground and he cannot help…

Started by James

29 May 27, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

Nylabone?

I was just wondering if anyone has any Nylabone horror stories to share (since I saw it mentioned a few times on the rawhide discussion tha…

Started by Ju Lo

6 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

Paw Chewing

Our Sadie is a 6 year old rescue and apparently how she coped with her abuse and kenneling for long periods of time, was by chewing on her…

Started by NoClaws4Alarm

14 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by K Hartshorn

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by