All Discussions Tagged 'collar' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seresto Collar

I feel like there was a post about this a few months ago but I can't find it. Is anybody using the Seresto Collar with their corgis? I just…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

22 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Terry, Maya, & Brees

Corgi Neck Size?

I'm just curious, because I have an interest in collars, and some corgis seem to be smaller than others.  What's your corgi's neck size?  S…

Started by Shippo & Koga Corgis

7 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Lots of different questions about new puppy/puppy supplies

I just have a lot of different questions and decided to put them all in one post instead of having a zillion different posts.  The little g…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Melvin Brock

Getting Used to a Collar

Hello fellow Corgi-ans,  We just picked up our wonderful Wyatt from the Breeder last Friday. He is 10 weeks old and as delightful as can be…

Started by Chelsea and Wyatt

9 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Beth

Reminder: verify your microchip!

On a rare vet visit for rabies shot this spring, I had the vet verify the chips.  Gwynnie's gave no signal!  She'd been running around as l…

Started by John Wolff

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

New puppy questions

So Blackjack (affectionately called Jack, or Booger) has been with us for 4 days now.  At 10 1/2 weeks we have realized our breeder did not…

Started by Karen & Blackjack

4 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

Scabs on Penny's neck under her collar

I went to give Penny a bath and found scabs on her neck under her collar.  They are pretty large and scattered all around her neck.   They…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Collar Discomfort

I made a leather collar out of a belt.  It's about 1" wide but I always take it off her at night because I worry its uncomfortable.I've bee…

Started by GoGoRainbow

24 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Preventive maintenance

7+ years.;Gwynnie's name tag and ring are hanging by about 0.2 mm of metal. Shopping for a replacement, I've found tags that have thimble r…

Started by John Wolff

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Memo: Check your tags for security and wear.

Check the security of your tags.  I returned a loose dog today whose ID tag with phone# had fallen off; found the owner by tracking the rab…

Started by John Wolff

3 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by