All Discussions Tagged 'corgi' (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help

I just had knee surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago. I'm up and moving around now, but am still on crutches. My corgi is only 6 months old, and he is s…

Started by Samantha

5 May 9, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Corgi De Mayo

We had our Corgi De Mayo party in Litha FL today and what fun we had. We had about 35 corgis, many being dogs adopted from Sunshine Corgi R…

Started by Sam

4 May 3, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Collar tags making chest fur dirty

Gonzo always wears his collar and tags. It's really not an option for us to take his collar on and off all the time (he wears a leather bel…

Started by Nicole

18 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Ebay Auctions for Pet's Second Chance Corgi Rescue

Hello, I am auctioning pet items with 80% of the final sale price to be donated to Pet's Second Chance Corgi Rescue in St. Louis MO. This w…

Started by Liz Thompson

3 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz Thompson

So you're at work and wonder how your corgi is doing at home?

All you need is a webcam, a computer, a broadband connection and a streaming service. You can use one of the services below to stream live…

Started by Sam Tsang

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Proud mamma here!!

I just wanted to share how proud I am of Lola!! I wanted to come home & go on a nice long walk with her this afternoon (we usually take…

Started by Laura & Lola

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

Reluctant Eater

Okay, so I bet you read that title and went: "WHAT? Theres no WAY her corgi is a reluctant eater!" Well, he's not, it's my dachshund who is…

Started by Brittany

1 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Sam

Pus in pee pee?

We've noticed this morning that there were some dried pus-like material on Bryson's pad. And when we flipped him over, we noticed that ther…

Started by Ivy & Bryson

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Two questions for everyone :)

Soooo... *looks at chewed up amp... looks at angry other half* whats the range that teen years usually take place for our little kids? I k…

Started by Avyon

7 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Avyon

how often does your corgi go out?

I have a 8 month old male neutered corgi. This is the first corgi I ever had. He scratches the door wanting to go out usually every 3 hours…

Started by morningstar

9 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by NoClaws4Alarm

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by