All Discussions Tagged 'corgi' (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goro from Japan play date

If you're a fan of Goro the Welsh Corgi in Japan - you'll love this play date video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEgud2GDT2E&list=TL

Started by Mickey

0 Nov 12, 2013

MN Corgi Rehome- Craiglist

http://brainerd.craigslist.org/pet/4126926301.html Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to get rid of our 7 year old Corgi. Sh…

Started by Katy

0 Oct 13, 2013

Does your corgi like to sleep near the stairs?

Booker can't resist sleeping at the bottom of the stairs every time he's sleepy. Even when I'm visiting someone else's house and bring him…

Started by Steph Mueller

9 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ian Black

Grooming a Corgi

Hello all, sorry for more newb questions. As I'm looking into what grooming tools to get for my pup I see a lot of different preferences. S…

Started by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Linda

Where's Franklin Book!

Look what Frank found! There's more where these came from but supplies are limited! Come on by and order your book today! Franklin and I wi…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

2 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Angie

Why wont you come to me?

Cooper and I haven't been on in a while, he's grown quite a bit and for the most part he's pretty good. He's completely potty trained.. (Ot…

Started by Laurel & Cooper

14 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Laurel & Cooper

Medication Constipation, Any Tips?

Bella is getting a surgery next Tuesday for, as you already might know, to remove her many bladder stones that are unable to dissolve. In t…

Started by Madeline and Bella

4 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

Funny Corgi Videos

Just for fun, post a link to a funny corgi video. You get bonus points if you made the video yourself, the video is under 100k views on You…

Started by SJK

22 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by CorGeek

Corgi Whiskers

Bento's whiskers are two-toned.  One side is black and the other side is white.  It's been like this since he came to us at 8 weeks.  Is t…

Started by Kim Ales-Yan

26 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

CorgiPals Fundraiser

Hey everyone, I'm sure many of you already know but I wanted to post again! My photographer friend and I have paired up to create a Where's…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

1 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Laura, Harley and Bruce

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by