All Discussions Tagged 'corgis' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Not in Front of the Corgis!"

A new staff tell-all reveals the dirty laundry of the British Royal Family: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2053510/Not-corgis-A-

Started by John Wolff

0 Apr 5, 2012

Corgi Event March 3rd in CT

New England corgi owners, are any of you going to this: Spring Match and Handling/Grooming Clinic AND MEMBERSHIP MEETING Tails U WinConnect…

Started by rae

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by rae

Prospective Corgi Breeder

We have a visit with Heron's Way Corgis scheduled for Feb. 4th, to officially meet Anne Bowes.  So far all of our communication has been aw…

Started by rae

5 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Nancy Geddes

Corgis Wearing Clothes

It appears that Corgis love wearing clothes.  Or at least we assume our Corgis love wearing clothes and make them wear things.  :)  Do you…

Started by Lauren Cunningham

30 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Just found Something wonderful!!!

Check this out ya'll, if you love to camp with your corgi this place looks perfect.  The greeter is actually a Corgi.  Here is the link;  w…

Started by Solomon & Naomi's Page

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by steve smith

Foster families needed for Corgis in Iowa

http://corgipals.blogspot.com/2011/08/fosters-needed.html 27 corgis were being removed from a puppy mill today and will need fostering. Ple…

Started by Darlene Hennessy

21 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Darlene Hennessy

Queen Elizabeth's Corgis

While very possible a similar thread was started before I joined this site, I find it interesting I haven't seen much discussion on the wor…

Started by Bartleby

7 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Judith Andre

Corgi Illustratio

Random, but I love drawing my corgi. I did a little "Corgay" poster for a LBGT support show and thought I'd show it and add I'm totally ava…

Started by Kayla and Mason

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Kayla and Mason

Looking for a new puppy friend in SF!

Hey MyCorgi, I'm looking to adopt a new corgi puppy with my girlfriend. We have been together for 3 years and are going strong in our rela…

Started by Aaron T Joseph

2 May 8, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

This is sooo amazing....got this from The Daily Corgi on Facebook and had to share!!

Started by Gail L

11 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by