All Discussions Tagged 'diarrhea' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to lead a corgi to water AND get it to drink?

Sssooo Olive has had diarrhea for the last two days (stool sample came back negative!) and the vet has her on a special diet for the next f…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Chronic stomach issues

Soren is 4 1/2 months old and it seems like he's had more than his fair share of tummy problems.  We'd only had him about 2 weeks when he h…

Started by Susan S.

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Deworming/Drontal Questions

Be warned some gross poo talk here.... First of all, let me say that my breeder who was GREAT with Bear (he had been dewormed and had his…

Started by Stephanie

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

Jasper's upset tummy...how can I keep him hydrated?

So late Saturday night, Jasper decided to have a little feast while we went out and in the short time we were gone managed to steal my left…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

11 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

Dry nose, letargic, some vomiting last night

Yesterday we took Shiro to a lake. He's been pooping a lot lately but I think it's his new food. He had some diarrhea but he also did a day…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Probiotics are working!

In the short time we have had Tucker we have dealt with a couple of bouts of diarrhea and most recently goopy poop evey time he went for a…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

1 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Carlie

another poopy post :(

So Charlie has been getting loose stools for about a week now, and we're thinking its her food. Her previous owners (breeders) were giving…

Started by Jessica

5 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

IBS/food allergy?

Abby, my 18 month old Pem has had 5 days of diarrhea. Not horrible, uncontrollable, but several thick very loose stools the consistancy of…

Started by Joanne

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Beware tablet form of antacids

I was having no luck getting liquid Kaopectate (the old formula) down my Corgi when he had diarrhea. In desperation i slipped a couple of P…

Started by Winnie

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Greenies... oh no!

Yesterday I gave my 5mo. old Eero a sample greenie treat that I bought from PetCo for being so well behaved during his flea treatment. I tu…

Started by Joansie

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Chrissy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by