All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Itchy Leg?

A few days ago we noticed Olive nibbling on her right hind quarters... it was something she hadn't done before, but she only did it once an…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

10 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

What constitutes a grain?

In my never-ending quest for dog-related knowledge, I went to PetSmart and Wal-Mart to check out the kinds of foods I can get there. I look…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

14 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Buddy & Wynstan

Kit running hot and is disinterested in his kibble

I'm sure I'm just over reacting and it's nothing but here's what I've noticed in the past couple of days. Kit is no longer interested in s…

Started by Marius

27 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

Thin fur around nose an mouth - malnutrition?

In the last month or two I've noticed that Killian's fur in front of his nose has been getting thinner and now there's a little pink showin…

Started by Jessica

14 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Sarah C.

How much weight should a corgi lose a week?

Caden and Henry's vet says caden needs a diet so we have him on one and we did our first weigh in yesterday and he has lost .75lbs in three…

Started by Mike and Lisa

0 Jun 3, 2009

Books that will give you a new perspective on Nutrition and Health for our Corgis

Here are three of my favorite books: The Encyclopedia of Natural Pet Care by C J Puotinen The Nature of Animal Healing by Dr. Martin Golds…

Started by Sarah and Lily

0 May 1, 2009

Healthy weight and diet

Please tell me about the use of green beans or pumpkin to supplement the dog food. I am closely watching Cooper's weight because I want to…

Started by Theresa

20 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

How much food do you feed your adult corgi?

both of my dogs eat the same food, same amount, similar activity level. My male corgi is slim and fit, however my female corgi is having th…

Started by Sam Tsang

55 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Linda and Kaijuu Le

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by