All Discussions Tagged 'dogs' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breeds that get along exceptionally well with corgis?

Well we've been wanting to get another dog for months, and we keep looking for a corgi breeder in PA but the only when I ever find (other t…

Started by Krystal G

22 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

Barking at the neighbor's dogs

So my pem Einstein has had a recent obsession with barking at the dogs on the other side of the backyard fence. This started about a month…

Started by Sara Carriveau

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mickey Kalish

My first foster has found her forever home

Well I became a foster mommy about 3 months ago & got my first foster about 2 1/2 months ago. Her name is Junebug she is a petite black…

Started by Christen & Bentley

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

A Waffle thing, Corgi thing, or a dog thing?

Waffle does a few weird things that I can't seem to figure out.  Can you guys try to tell me why he does them, and if it's just him?  Thank…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

18 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Bella & Hayes

My New Corgi meeting My Chihuahua

Ok so since im getting my corgi this summer when i go to my dads house i need help.   My chihauhua Dakota is a perv. Im worried that when s…

Started by Casey

1 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

Moving Advice

We hoped to be moving soon as we are looking to get into a house (finally) but the process is taking forever since it is a short sale and…

Started by Alice

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Alice

What games do your Corgis play?

I have two PWCs that are half brother and sister (same father) and I do get the question all the time.  The male (Rylee - tricolored) is 7…

Started by Maureen

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Alice

Build your own hybrid, the good, the bad, the Corspangle

I love my corgi. She's an amazing dog that took some getting used to. Mostly because she came too soon (10 days) after the death of my best…

Started by Julia

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Julia

winter bonfires with corgis

hi everyone, a group of my friends are planning an evening winter bonfire for the weekend after next, and i was wondering if anyone has exp…

Started by Amber and Kirby

6 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Sunni A.

Dogs in Science

Science, 26 Feb 2010 vol. 327 1076-1077http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/327/5969/107(I'm not sure this link is open to nonsubscri…

Started by John Wolff

11 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by