All Discussions Tagged 'dogs' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple dog problems

We have two corgis and an aussie who all get along pretty well and have their heirachy (sp) all figured out.  It seems to be our female on…

Started by Laura Jones

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Herding Behavior Around Smaller Dogs Within the Home

I just moved into a housing situation that includes two smaller dogs than my two year old corgi, Barley.  They live as a pack and have the…

Started by Ashley McNeal

0 Feb 2, 2010

New Corgi for a New Life

Just a warning: this post is HUGE. I've broken it down into parts so you can read and respond to sections easily without feeling the need t…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

103 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Brittany

Corgi Pair Looking for New Home

Found this on one of my horse forums... Message: I have 2 grown breeding pair of corgis that I am needing to place in new homes. Both are…

Started by Katy

0 Dec 30, 2009

Help: Scarlet herds new dog!

My dilemma started when we adopted Dog (that's his name): a rottweiler/shepard mix. We got him about 2 days ago. He is 3 years old, and we…

Started by Molly Przybelinski

3 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Beth

Other dogs

So, I have a rescue corgi, her name is Georgie. There isn't a human she didn't like - grown ups, kids...everyone she's a lover. But then th…

Started by Rebecca and Georgie

15 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Rebecca and Georgie

Doggie Slumber Party

I would call the doggie slumber party a success! Lance had his pug cousin Marcus over since Thursday and just left on Saturday afternoon. T…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

13 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jenni & Dave Fields

Not a Corgi -- but a Corgi Sure Could Do It

Interesting little blurb on dogs being trained to sniff out health problems. I've heard of cancer-sniffing dogs and seizure-sensitive dogs,…

Started by Susan Stanton

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

A new doggie day care and spa in Lakewood, Colorado

Gentlefolk, Our Corgi is now in recovery from her hip dysplasia double sided FHO surgery. It has been five weeks and she is doing well exc…

Started by Marianne Timko

5 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

Corgi terrified of other dogs

Hello everyone, what a great board! My boyfriend and I just recently adopted a Corgi (8 month old tricolor Pembrooke) from a shelter with v…

Started by justine moeller

9 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Sam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by