All Discussions Tagged 'ear' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hearing Decline in a Young Dog

Hey everyone. Bella is 5 years old, turning 6 in August. For a while she has had ear issues, becoming most obvious around common allergy se…

Started by Madeline and Bella

3 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

EAR CLEANING SOLUTION

My older dog had an ear infection last month and I was given a very expensive ear cleaner at the Vet's office plus medication.  Today I too…

Started by Anna Morelli

12 May 28, 2013
Reply by Kim & Stumpy N

Ears not perking

Goliath will be 3 months next Thursday and his ears have not gone erect. Anyone have advice? I have been giving him yogurt a couple times a…

Started by Katie Adkins

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Jane

Ear Margin Dermatitis?

Hey everyone! Happy holidays! =) My poor Kerby has had greyish crusty scabs on the tips of both of his ears and lesions on his feet for abo…

Started by Laura

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Laura

Korey's ears still won't stand up...

...And she's 2 years old. I read something about ear taping, but it says you have to do it with a young puppy. Am I still able to tape her…

Started by Micaela

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Beth

Unintentionally pierced ear

My little guy got too close to a friend's ball and got nipped on the ear. It was bleeding quite a bit, so he was rushed to the vet and got…

Started by Mike Rentas

7 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Mike Rentas

Broken ear??

Just wondering if anyone could explain this.    I came across a corgi for sale today (just browsing through numerous breeder's websites =D)…

Started by En Cee

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Angela Kau-Forsberg

Puppy Ear Issues

Hey everyone! I have some questions about my baby Winston's ears. I've read a few posts on here and throughout the web but I'm getting conf…

Started by Tori

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jane

Losing Hair on Ear (UPDATED)

Lyla has a small place on the tip of her right ear that is maybe half a square inch where she has lost all her hair. The skin in this area…

Started by Sky and Lyla

12 May 19, 2010
Reply by Mim

Puppy Ears Flopping back down

Okay, I've searched for some info on here for this and I need some advice. We are planning to pick up our new puppy this Saturday. He is 11…

Started by Parker

49 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Parker

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by