All Discussions Tagged 'ears' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Korey's ears still won't stand up...

...And she's 2 years old. I read something about ear taping, but it says you have to do it with a young puppy. Am I still able to tape her…

Started by Micaela

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Beth

Ear Taping

My 10 week pem came home from the breeder with ears taped, and after a few days, i removed the tape and now there is sticky residue on his…

Started by H E Janica

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Julia

Ears

I've read a few discussions on here, but my Cardi, Mason, had two ears down when I found him at a shelter. Then, for a week he had one ear…

Started by Kayla and Mason

18 May 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Skin problems and floppy ears! Opinions please?

Alright, I've heard it's possible for a corgi's ears to go floppy again while teething. Eddie's did this. His ears were beautifully erect f…

Started by Shawna & Eddie

16 May 12, 2011
Reply by Shawna & Eddie

dirty corgi ears

Leo gets so much gunk in his ears. I clean them ever few days because it grosses me out. I assume because his ears are so open and big they…

Started by Yuki Norton

13 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Winston's Ears, Part Two

So thanks last time for all the tips and advice but here I am again... lolI found out that I was not as patient as I thought and we decided…

Started by Tori

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tori

Puppy Ear Issues

Hey everyone! I have some questions about my baby Winston's ears. I've read a few posts on here and throughout the web but I'm getting conf…

Started by Tori

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jane

Should I be taping her ears??

Mia's ears both went up on exactly July 13th. She had her visit at the vet July 19th. Now I don't know if it has anything to do with the ve…

Started by Viola & Mia

14 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Viola & Mia

When will my ears stand up?

My corgi pup Dexter is about 10 weeks old and I'm wondering when his cute little ears will stand up. Currently he's got some odd mid-air ac…

Started by Rockstar

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

lopsided ears

So my Mother-in-law's corgi, Quincey, has really weird ears. His right ear never stays up but his left only goes up all the time. He is abo…

Started by Kassandra Shoptaw

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Carol Rea

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by