All Discussions Tagged 'ears' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do Corgis ears get tired?

Since Corgi's put their ears up so often when they hear loud noises or are just interested in something, do you think that their ears ever…

Started by Leah Jackson

17 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Laura Jones

Floppy Ear?

My husband and I have noticed over the last couple of days that the left ear on our 6 mo. corgi, Emma, doesn't stand up like her right one…

Started by Brooke

11 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Beth

Flaky ear tips??

I was checking on Bandit's ear tips last night because i saw some white flakes there. It was kind of scary because it was so flaky that som…

Started by Christine

4 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by judith rys

Do you think this is corgi?

I was browsing ebay for corgi items as I do a lot and came across this one. What do you think? Does it look like corgi? If not, what does i…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Avyon

Still floppy ears, please provide your opinion!

My pup, Coven is almost four months of age (16 weeks), and his ears are still floppy. I've tried taping them, and they stay up for a few ho…

Started by Jessica U

10 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by The John Family

Ear cleaning freak out session

Why does Stanley act like we are trying to murder him when we try to clean his ears?? We touch his ears all the time and have been since we…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

5 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Nicola Porter

Food Allergy help needed

I need some help, on behalf of my lab mix and my rough collie. Here's a little bit of background: Tucker is a 4 year old floppy-eared lab…

Started by Nicole

4 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Cindi

EARS!!

My bub is now 4 and a half months old, and his ears STILL wont go up! Help me!!!

Started by Paige & Kellan

5 May 10, 2008
Reply by Marjorie

Waxy Buildup

Between the 5 weeks when I first got Theo and our second vet visit, the wax in Theo's ears just grew a life of its own and was all over his…

Started by Ju Lo

9 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by ilovestubbylegs

Potty Behavior

Roscoe is somewhat getting the potty outside thing. When I'm not home or he knows I'm not around, such as when I'm at work or it's nighttim…

Started by Suresh

2 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Heather

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by