All Discussions Tagged 'eating' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long until your puppy gets a "corgi" shape?

I have a 9 month old 25 lb. male corgi. He is not the best eater, in fact he is very picky. He eats about 1/2 to 1 cup of Fromm's per day.…

Started by Kodiak

22 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

Won't Eat Unless...

It's been a week since Bento joined us, and he's wonderful (of course).  There is this one thing that I've noticed that concerns me a bit.…

Started by Kim Ales-Yan

17 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

Scarfing down food like there's no tomorrow!

So, my 7-week-old Darcy is a GOOD eater.  Almost too good, lol.  She trembles and spazzes with excitement whenever I unzip the food bag.  S…

Started by Chelsea

4 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Chelsea

Lead Paint

Okay, this may be weird, but I thought I'd ask.   As some of you may or may not have issues with, Winston eats pretty much anything. Whethe…

Started by Tori

16 May 4, 2011
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Morning Routine

I unwittingly started a really bad habit and need advise in breaking it.......Trying to get Munchkin (4 mo) to potty after her morning walk…

Started by G, Cierra & Munchkin

12 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by G, Cierra & Munchkin

Corgi will eat, but doesn’t want to?

Ein is 4 years old, in perfect health and weight, and suddenly has to be told to eat his food. We have always feed him breakfast at 7am and…

Started by KyraMoonUnique

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Betts

Allergic reaction / weird behavior

So Zoe has had a really rough week and a half.  One day, she just stopped eating her food... It seemed like she was actually afraid of her…

Started by Dan and Jen

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dan and Jen

Behavoirs with adding a new dog/corgi

So Rhun is home with us, he is Adora's brother from the same litter that was being rehomed poor fella, they are 8 months old. Adora is my f…

Started by Kimberlie

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Another Raw Food Question

So... I started introducing raw food to the pups today... Charlie went ecstatic and is the happiest boy in the world right now...I was terr…

Started by Avyon

22 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Concerns about Stella eating fabric and stuffing

Hello Everyone, I want to share and ask questions about Stella's behavior to see if other corgis are similar and also, if I should be conc…

Started by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

21 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Mr. Bingley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by