All Discussions Tagged 'eating' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We now have a picky eater

So we were just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if Enzo just got picky with his food.He has been on dry food (taste of the w…

Started by Enzo E

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Putting Weight On

Brando, the new puppy came down with a nasty bought of Giardia a couple of days ago. Due to his illness he has lost close to two pounds ove…

Started by Sky and Lyla

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Bully Sticks

so I bought Olive (just under 3mths old) some 6in odor free (...lies!) bully sticks, and have cut them in half so that they last longer.  O…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

12 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Mac isn't eating!!!

As the title may suggest, my dear 5 month old Corgi Mac isn't eating his food - at least voluntarily... He never eats his kibble which happ…

Started by Ray

13 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Feeding question

OK Ein is 3 now and we have gone back and forth with the foods the past 3 years. I tried all the "natural" dog foods and healther brands th…

Started by KyraMoonUnique

10 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by KyraMoonUnique

UGH My Corgi is eating her own poop

YUCK! Penny has decided to eat her own poop when she is done going potty and she completely ignores me if I yell for her to stop/leave it!…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Becky S

Obsessive rabbit and bird poo eating problem

My corgi Barkley is almost 4 months old and he loves eating rabbit and bird poo. I try scolding him, scaring him, pushing him away, squirti…

Started by Bob Bedard

19 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

Eating too fast

When we first got Ein from the shelter, he was kinda thin and I know that they tend to feed 'just' enough there to make sure there's plenty…

Started by Libby

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

Good news about weight

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that my Eowyn is at a good healthy weight - 22lbs! Before she wasn't eating when she was yo…

Started by CaptainCorgi

1 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Eat Something Please!!!

Sometimes my corgi Honey will go days without eating. One time she went a whole week! She's been doing it since she was very little she's n…

Started by Brittany

7 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by D46

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by