All Discussions Tagged 'feeding' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much should I feed my overweight Corgi?

Hi all.  I found out today that Heidi weighs 28lbs.  This is not a total disaster, but it's still about 5 or 6 pounds heavier than she need…

Started by Allison Musick

21 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jen

Myths about Raw Feeding

I thought this was quite interesting and informativehttp://www.rawfed.com/myths/index.html

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

45 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

First Raw Feeding - whining afterwards?

He got a chicken back, neck, liver, and heart tonight for dinner.  He ate it pretty fast-- well, he swallowed the liver almost whole and br…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Any advice on how much to feed my growing puppy???

Hello fellow corgsters...I was wondering if there is some kind of corgi growth chart and feeding guide? Ollie is four months, about 15 poun…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

4 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Kelly Groves-Glencoe Corgi's

Raw Feeding Resources

There has been a lot of discussion recently about raw feeding. I wanted to provide some resources to those who would like to continue resea…

Started by Sky and Lyla

1 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

Switching to Adult Food

I was wanting to hear when some of you switched your Corgis over to adult food. Lyla is 5 1/2 months old and was just spayed today. I have…

Started by Sky and Lyla

9 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

Eating too fast

When we first got Ein from the shelter, he was kinda thin and I know that they tend to feed 'just' enough there to make sure there's plenty…

Started by Libby

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

What is your feeding/walking/potty schedule like?

I am interested to hear what kind of schedules have worked for everyone. I want to plan ahead with a consistent schedule so when I bring m…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

9 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Cindy & Jeremy & Caden too!

Too soon to go grain free?

Gibson is 5 months now (and a week, but who's counting ;) ). I have about a week or 2 left of his puppy food (wellness just for puppy) and…

Started by Kelly

12 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Kelly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by