All Discussions Tagged 'feet' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knuckle-dragging....on front feet?

Update 8/20/2017:   It's almost 5 years later and I thought I'd add an update to this post with what has been working for me and Mishka sin…

Started by Beca and Mishka

14 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Beca and Mishka

Nail Clipping Video

This video goes into the why and how of nail clipping, repetitive injuries and old dogs. I found ir interesting: http://www.youtube.com/wat

Started by Anna Morelli

0 Aug 31, 2013

Dog booties, sore pads, recommendations?

Al may be having trouble with sore feet -- thin, worn pads on rough dry terrain (not snow).  I'm seeking specific recommendations from peop…

Started by John Wolff

10 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Cone of Shame....

Herky has been having problems with allergies and "eating" his feet. He is on a second round of meds so hopefully this will help. I've also…

Started by mia, herky, & kim

22 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Beth

Pad injuries. Sore feet.

A grim day for the Olympic View Soccer Team. Just 3 days after finally getting their new ball -- they killed the old one last March -- Al i…

Started by John Wolff

18 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by steve smith

Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

Both of my corgis (Bella and Sparky) frequently sleep on their backs feet straight up in the air. And sometimes at very awkward angles, tha…

Started by Jenna

71 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rochette

Colonel keeps licking his feet??

Hey everyone, has anyone run into this problem...just recently I've noticed my Pembroke Colonel keeps licking his one foot. I thought somet…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

3 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane

winter bonfires with corgis

hi everyone, a group of my friends are planning an evening winter bonfire for the weekend after next, and i was wondering if anyone has exp…

Started by Amber and Kirby

6 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Sunni A.

Cracked Paws

Just a simple question. I noticed today that Charlie had dry cracked paws and from what I remember my parents(family dog) lab growing up ne…

Started by Avyon

0 Feb 21, 2010

Fear Biting

I am in need of advice. I have a 7 1/2 month old tri-colored male pup (Ziggy) who has not had the same intensitiy of training as his older…

Started by Bill, Sharon, Zoe and Ziggy

6 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Bill, Sharon, Zoe and Ziggy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by