All Discussions Tagged 'fetch' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help teaching "Fetch": ball retrieval to my hand.

Al is superb at Fetch, but will not put the ball into my hand.  He either drops it so it rolls right to me, or else drops it in my lap, or…

Started by John Wolff

21 May 10, 2016
Reply by Carol

Corgi EXTREMELY timid and shy

I have had my corgi "Holly" for about 5-6 years now i got her when she was a puppy, she is very loving to me and my family but very shy and…

Started by Angel Estremera

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

teach a dog to throw

Hello all, I've seen some videos of corgis have a great time throwing their toys and playing fetch with themselves. How many of your corgis…

Started by david kim

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Julia

My puppy won't fetch!

Seriously, what's up with this?! My dog must be crazy. Isn't fetch supposed to be something that dogs all love to do? Well my puppy just l…

Started by Jessica

35 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by David

THEORY: Puppies think humans have 2 mouths

...and not exactly like you might think. I have been formulating a theory which helps explain a lot of dog (mostly puppy) behavior. I will…

Started by GoGoRainbow

0 Mar 31, 2009

My dog loves playing catch.......But once she takes the ball she doesnt give it back!! HELP!

Suki absolutely loves playing catch/ fetch with a tennis ball but she never gives the ball back once she fetches/ catches it so the game en…

Started by Becky

11 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Becky

Corgi Fetch Toys

Hey everyone, I was doing some shopping around on the Walmart website and I came across these two fetch toys that I was wondering what your…

Started by Erich and Stephanie Miller

4 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Trenton and Denise

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by