All Discussions Tagged 'food' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eat Something Please!!!

Sometimes my corgi Honey will go days without eating. One time she went a whole week! She's been doing it since she was very little she's n…

Started by Brittany

7 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by D46

Grain mites in dog food

Hi everyone! A few days ago, my wife and I were transferring food from a bag of Nutro Max Ultra puppy food into a plastic container, and a…

Started by SpartyBuckeye

3 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by SpartyBuckeye

Continuous feeding?

We are getting a puppy from a breeder and she recommends allowing the dog to have constant access to dry food rather than meals. Her reason…

Started by corgiluvr

16 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by corgiluvr

Too soon to go grain free?

Gibson is 5 months now (and a week, but who's counting ;) ). I have about a week or 2 left of his puppy food (wellness just for puppy) and…

Started by Kelly

12 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Kelly

Food Question!

So Remy is 17 weeks old now & we've been feeding him the Goodlife Recipe for awhile now. I've been doing some research after seeing tha…

Started by Cj & Lizzy

14 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Nicola Porter

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

Eowyn isn't a crazy dog food eater....but she does play with her food ALOT! She'll grab a biscuit then run across the kitchen into the livi…

Started by CaptainCorgi

2 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

ANOTHER recall!

http://www.petcare.mars.com/ Another food recall, this time for salmonella. (Hope this has not already been covered here)

Started by Geri & Sidney

0 Sep 17, 2008

When Pups grow up...

Hunter and Layla are 7 months old now. We've been feeding them California Natural Puppy food, which is going well, but we're getting low an…

Started by CassieD44

3 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Trenton and Denise

Do all Corgis Overeat??

I've always heard that Corgis will eat until they explode, so if that's the case, I think my Corgi is broken!!! haha I will put food out fo…

Started by Laura & Lola

17 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Manda and Chloe

Firmer Poop? Layla needs it. How do we get it?

Sooo, I posted about poor Layla's problem with getting poop caught in her butt fur. I got her a nice trim in the butt area, and that has he…

Started by CassieD44

13 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by CassieD44

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by