All Discussions Tagged 'food' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lots of Threads on Food -- but Royal Canin MEDIUM Puppy Food?

Hey Yall --- did a search before I posted this question, but I'm hoping that I can get some insite. I do believe that my pup is a picky eat…

Started by Ashley

3 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Ashley

Canidae VS Wellness

I've been feeding my dog Canidae for a while now, but I keep hearing about Wellness a lot here. Has anyone tried both and found the other t…

Started by Isabels FayeValentine & Katamari

2 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Food Aggression

I have two Corgis, Scout and Bindi, and we live with my sister and her Westie, Napoleon. Nap is an un-neutered 2 year old, Scout is a neute…

Started by Robyn

2 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Sam

Eww, don't eat that!

I was wondering what icky nasties you've found your corgi happily snacking on. Yesterday I found eero chewing on a toad leg (no toad attach…

Started by Joansie

26 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Ginny and Diggory

Outgrowing Puppy food???

Penelope is refusing to eat her puppy kibble. She will eat anything else, just not the puppy kibble. Yesterday, she threw up because she ha…

Started by Megan and Penelope

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

Natural Balance Potato and Duck -- canned

All four of our dogs have been having a problem with intermittent vomiting. Due to the pet food scare, I now think of it first when somethi…

Started by Suzanne

3 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"String of Illnesses Linked to Nutro Pet Food"

Saw this on Dogster... http://dogblog.dogster.com/2008/05/05/string-of-illnesses-linked-to-nutro-pet-food/ Be careful!! I'm seriously cons…

Started by Laura & Lola

14 May 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Reluctant Eater

Okay, so I bet you read that title and went: "WHAT? Theres no WAY her corgi is a reluctant eater!" Well, he's not, it's my dachshund who is…

Started by Brittany

1 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Sam

Open bowl feeding problems

My 3 year old corgi, Sofi, has always had access to open bowl. I keep her food and water out for her all the time and she eats whenever she…

Started by Sarah Wiedemann

4 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Sam

What do you add to your dog's food?

I put Gonzo on a special diet of rice, chicken, sweet potato, and yogurt for a few days to get rid of his diarrhea. I slowly phased out the…

Started by Nicole

15 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Patti

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by